Friday, June 10, 2016

ATTENTION VANCOUVER PUBLIC LIBRARY

ATTENTION VANCOUVER PUBLIC LIBRARY
The library home page has been compromised by the same stupid malicious program to disable my javascript functions again. This is the fifth time I have had to report this constant breach of your computer's functionality from the same offender[s] since January. Police, do you know what that's like for me? It's like someone busting in my home and stabbing me and me reporting it and then two weeks later I get stabbed again and I report it and then a month later it happens again and I report it and then it happens again and I report it and then it happens again and I report it. So this bleeding victim is not unreasonable when he says that the internet does not serve artists. This internet is a threat to artists. This internet is nothing but a playground for criminals. And the only reason I am on the web is to put back my mountains of good work that have been spoiled by crime on the internet for the sake of history and out of my duty to God. I don't need JavaScript to share my poetry though. I'm just going to try to keep my entries in verse if I can in this next blog: Storyblog. I'll see if I can have the first part of my next story posted by early next week.   
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2016. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment