Tuesday, January 12, 2016

All Grown Out

All Grown Out
Good morning, campers! I'm in a feverish mood with my new navigation program. I think I've finally extended my file structure to its utmost efficiency. I'm going to add a subset of pop-up links now that I know what to call them. Last time I recall making these developments was towards the end of my 1999-2007 Blogger account. The information in my profile also bears close resemblance to its November 2007 content, just before I erased it and slipped back into my forgetful atheism.

[10:52am:] I accidentally pasted over the content of my last Balogne Bulletin during the switch to my new navigation around an hour ago. But I've got my new file structure started and I can restore the lost bulletin later on this evening. Hope nothing happens to it while it's erased. I hope someone's keeping track for me. I've also thought of a few cartoons I want to share this week - possibly new ones.

[2:42pm:] I think I've labored enough over this HTML for another day. Nice to be building on a solid foundation, with a complete idea of how I want everything organized. The accidentally erased post was restored by 12:55pm. I'll spread the new navigation out over the next few weeks and build what I hope to be my last index for this account.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2016. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment